Trading Safely believe in respecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Collection of Information
We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information from communication and interactions that we have with you;
- Information from third parties who provide consumer information or verify consumer relationships;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information about you that we obtain through an information collecting device from a web server.
PII includes any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of birth, electronic mail address, telephone number, skype address, education, the kind of service provided to you, credit card number, and other similar information.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and/or share your PII for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to complete any transactions you may perform with or through us;
- to be provided to Trading Safely third parties in connection with the legitimate business purposes of trading Safely or the site;
- to third parties that assist us with preparing and processing orders and statements;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, or for the protection of persons or property;
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to your PII to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your PII. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
GENERAL INFORMATION & DISCLAIMER
Trading Safely provides access to cutting edge proprietary trading technology and online education that assists clients in recognising that risk and return are equally important. Past performance cannot be relied upon as indicative of future performance. Any advice provided is general advice only and does not take into account an individual’s risk profile or their personal financial position and you should seek independent advice in deciding if trading in leveraged products is suitable for your personal financial situation. Our software can be used for stocks, futures, foreign exchange, derivatives and CFD’s. You should obtain a copy of any relevant product disclosure document and consider it before making any decision about whether to invest.
The information contained in this website is NOT intended for speculation on any financial market. Trading Safely makes no such warranty regarding its opinions or forecasts in reference to the markets discussed on this website. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy or Sell any cash or derivative (such as futures, options, swaps, etc.) financial instrument on any of the described underlying markets. No representation is being made that any financial result will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. The past performance of any trading system or methodology discussed here is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures, Options, CFD’s, Stocks and Currency trading all have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these complex markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose and NEVER trade anything blindly. You must strive to understand the markets and to act upon your conviction when well researched.